5/29/2012

Little cottage in the wood (part one), Ruovesi, Finland


Visited 26.5.2012 by skkye. I spent my weekend camping in the forest and I found this cute cottage on my way to the well. I think someone have been living there last in the seventies, because there was magazines and diblomas from that decade. I found that coverphoto of Hymy -magazine totally scary, girls eyes are so doll-like hrr. Curtains were so brittle that they fell to pieces when I touched them. The old radio was charming and patterned dishes, too. There was so much old stuff that it made me wonder why haven't someone moved them away. I fell in love with the colourful walls and furnitures in the cottage, every room was soooo lovely. After proper cleaning it would be a nice summer place for someone (like me!). There is clean water and firewood in the yard and it is situated near the most beautiful lake and forest. ♥

2 comments:

  1. käsittämätöntä....! niin paljon tavaraa jäänyt jälkeen, eikö niitä kukaan kaipaa?

    tämä blogi on oikeasti niin mahtava! itse en uskaltaisi mennä tällaisiin paikkoihin, ja teidän ansiostanne ikään kuin pääsenkin johonkin hylättyyn taloon. ihokarvat nousi pystyyn.

    ! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Niimpä! Välillä ihmetyttää, että jos noiden kämppien omistajat on vaikka kuolleet niin eikö niillä oo ketään sukulaisia tai omaisia jotka haluis korjata muistot talteen? Eniten surettaa aina kun näkee esimerkiksi lasten tekemiä piirustuksia, valokuvia ja kortteja hylättyinä :(

      Kiitos, ihana kuulla. Just tälläsen palautteen takia tätä blogia on niin kiva pitää! :>

      Delete